Friday, November 30, 2007

Presto Pasta Night Roundup #40

As you can see, we have a new logo for Presto Pasta Nights. I thought a new face was appropriate given we have now hit the big 40. Of course, being around longer doesn't mean we've become old and stodgie. So my very talented cousin Sheldon Cohen came up with this fun new look. I hope you like it. But let's get down to the real fun....all your fantastic pasta dishes.

First in this week is Ferdzy of Seasonal Ontario Food. She could barely wait until the last roundup to share her new all time favorite. I'm sure it will become ours too....Horace's Tagliatelle.


Abby of Eat the Right Stuff missed us last week so she brings a lovely looking dish of Fetuccine with Peas, Feta & Black Olives....some of my favorite things.


Inge of Vanielje Kitchen is a first time PPNer and I hope she plans on playing with us often. She shares a great dish of Spinach Trotolle with Tomato Sauce, Wilted Spinach and Buffalo Mozarella...and even better story.


Haalo of Cook (Almost) Anything always shares beautiful looking and mouth-watering dishes with us. But this time she outdid even herself!!! Fresh Spaghetti with Black Truffles in Burnt Butter...the joys of living in Florence, sigh.


Alisha of Cook, Craft, Enjoy brings this Soup-erb Chicken Casserole which reminds me of my childhood dinners...except my mom used tuna. This one's perfect for the kid in all of us no matter how old we are.


Chantelle of Dish it Up! shares another creamy, comforting pasta....Creamy Bow Ties with Chicken & Broccoli which is perfect for the chilly weather.


Three creamy in a row! You can tell the weather is chilly almost everywhere. Marye of Apron Strings & Simmering Things shares this perfect dish of Turkey Tetrazini.


Lana of Boyfriendly Cooking, first time PPNer, shares this very friendly (not just boy friends, I might add) dish of Lasagna. I love the balsamic vinegar addition.


Katie of Thyme for Cooking always shares great stories, and great dishes, naturally. For our special big 40th she even made fresh spaghetti for the Classic Bolognese

Sarah of What Smells So Good? is back with another Cheesy Casserole - this one does have Tuna, like my mom did, only a healthier version ; -)


Glenna of A Fridge Full of Food is back with the most perfect dish for Thanksgiving Leftovers....Turkey & Stuffing Soup with Pasta. I love it.


Sher of What Did You Eat? has a real party dish for us...Individual Pastina Timballes. They are so pretty and sound yummy too.


Sara of I Like to Cook has shared 20 recipes over the past 40 weeks - and I'm thrilled. This Curry Rice & Noodle Soup is perfect for the weather. I wish I had some right now.


Bread Chick of The Sour Dough hasn't been around for a while, but now she's back with a great dish of Deli Chicken Parmesan. I think it's great that we live in a time (and for the most part) place where we can buy ready made elements for a dish we can truly call our own.


Angela of A Spoonful of Sugar shares this glorious looking Fresh Papardelle with Beef in Red Wine Sauce. This could NEVER be called left overs!


Michelle, the Greedy Gourmet shares another wonderful dish...Spaghetti with Tomatoes & Pancetta. I can't wait to try it.


Gay, our very own Scientist in the Kitchen shares a Pancit Canton that's often on hand when guests arrive...so when do we all go over to their place?


I got a little carried away this week. We had pasta three times! I decided to share them all....
Garlic Ginger Beef and Crispy Noodles


Winter Herb Pasta


and my favorite...Fusilli with Shrimps in Cilantro Tomato Sauce


Don't forget to join in the fun for next week and please visit the Presto Pasta Gang on Facebook.

As always...a very big thank you to all of you for playing along and visiting every week!!!

Related Links:

7 comments:

The Passionate Palate said...

Ruth, as always a great round-up. I keep wanting to participate and failing to meet the deadline. I promise I will soon.

Katie Zeller said...

I love the new logo - I'll pick it up next week!
I can't believe how many of these I've missed this week. I must be falling down on the job...
Great group of goodies!

african vanielje said...

Oh, they all look delicious Ruth. No wonder my daughter loves pasta

Hillary said...

I like Katie from Thyme for Cooking's Classic Bolognese! Great roundup again Ruth.

Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

As always a wonderful line up of talented copopks Ruth. I always thank you in my heart every Friday night for creating this event!!

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Great roundup! I love that new banner!

Cheers,

Rosa

Ruth Daniels said...

Thanks all, for joining in the fun and the kind words. Glad you like the logo.

See you next week!