Wednesday, November 28, 2007

New Presto Pasta Logo and Monday's Pasta


Given that we've indeed made it to 40, my very talented cousin Sheldon Cohen created this very fun new logo for Presto Pasta Nights.

And in all the excitement I forgot to mention the pasta we had on Monday. The photo and description of this Winter Herb Pasta caught my eye in this month's Gourmet Magazine. It was a little dry to my liking and even though there was all this lovely fresh sage, rosemary, thyme & parsley...it still was missing something. I added some dried red chili flakes and I know it's going to make an awesome fritatta this week. But next time I think I'll add more olive oil and some anchovies.

Related Links:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great new logo! Reminds me to post my PPN post for the week :)