Tuesday, November 1, 2011

What DO Sickies Like to Eat

That's my little grandson Dov, doing what he likes to do when he doesn't feel well... besides sharing his bug with his grandma... sitting perched on the top of the chaise lounge... well... where else would Spiderman sit?... sucking on a freezy... or three and watching a favorite show.

I, on the other hand like to snuggle up with a book and eat something more nourishing for both body and soul like...

A wonderful soup with North African herbs and spices and served with lemon wedges and dates.  Or...

for a modern, healthier version of my childhood favorite.

What makes you feel better?

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Oh no! I hope you guys are feeling better every day!

I'm more on your side of the food spectrum when i'm feeling ill. I want good healthy nourishment and I want it now!