Monday, March 2, 2009

Walk Down Pasta Memory Lane

I admit it...I'm pathetic when it comes to remembering big dates. Somehow I'm usually focused on "Today"...not a bad thing, until you get caught like a deer in the headlights and a palpitation in the chest as someone reminds you that you missed/are about to miss an anniversary or birthday or something else major.

Of course you're saying...put it in the calendar...and I do...I just forget to CHECK said calendar.

I've been so focused on Presto Pasta Night's Big 100 Celebration that I almost missed another important milestone. This week Presto Pasta Night will actually celebrate its second birthday. Naturally I had to take a walk down memory lane...

My very first entry, complete with whining about a cold...

The first roundup...I was holding my breath and praying I wasn't going to be the only contributor.


Some major life events like a huge move from Toronto to Halifax and the births of two delicious grandsons didn't stop the show.

Boaz January 2007

Boaz recently


Dov November 2008

Dov recently


A HUGE move from Toronto to Halifax. The last pasta I ate there was take-out, but the show went on anyway!


Two wonderful years with lots of friends sharing great dishes including my over-the-top contribution to the First Birthday Party.


A new logo, thanks to my talented cousin Sheldon Cohen...

And a second one that he whipped up when I realized at the last minute that it was time for a change!


And now it's time for us all to celebrate the big TWO. Please send me your entries by Thursday and join the magic on Friday for the roundup. Email: ruth (at) 4everykitchen (dot) com

No comments: