Tuesday, May 6, 2008

National Barbecue Month

Whimper, whimper, sigh, sigh....someone sent me an email and apparently it's National Barbecue Month and I know I've just written about my new Griddler and swore I would stop complaining about not having a real grill.

So much for that! At least I can provide a public service and let you all know about it. Check out their web site for all kinds of great tips and recipes and... so that I can live vicariously through you... please leave your favorite BBQ story in the comments. I promise to cry quietly.

Some of my favorite BBQ recipes....
Grilled Herb Crusted Salmon
Cedar Planked Salmon
Kebabs
Grilled Steak & Mushroom Sauce
More kebabs
Grilled Lamb Chops
BBQ'd Asparagus
Grilled Marinated Vegetables

Okay...this could go on forever. Happy BBQing everyone

No comments: