Thursday, May 8, 2008

Baked Ziti & Cauliflower - Can You Say Mac 'n Cheese Supreme

It's Thursday and even though I got up at 5:30 am to get ready for my delicious grandson, who obviously is happiest in the kitchen, just like his grandma and mummy.

Unless of course he's mesmerized by Elmo & Grover on the tv. Bathtime is done and who knows...perhaps he'll go to bed soon so I can too!

Needless to say, I don't have a witty or brilliant post but I do have the most delicious baked Mac 'n Cheese from a new and absolutely fantastic cookbook that I'll be writing about over the next few days.

Jeanne Kelley, author of Blue Eggs & Yellow Tomatoescalls this dish Baked Ziti and Cauliflower with Cheese. It's delicious and...shhhhh...don't tell the kids they're eating cauliflower and they'll never know...but they will ask for seconds!

So...I'm just under the wire for Presto Pasta Nights. You'll thank me, I promise. If you haven't already sent in your fave pasta dish of the week...you still have a few hours. I'll be posting the roundup tomorrow. Check back for some awesome dishes.

4 comments:

Katie B. said...

Looks delicious! I bet the cauliflower lends really great texture!

Argus Lou said...

Such a cutie with wavy hair!
And a delish cauli-bake too. ^_^

daphne said...

oh my. Mac and cheese! A classic. Can't wait to hear more about the cookbook.

Anonymous said...

I love the idea of cauliflower in mac and cheese... must try it!