Thursday, March 22, 2007

Presto Pasta Orzo with Spinach & Shitake Mushrooms



No, you don't need to get your eyes tested. It does look like rice and why oh why would I do rice when it's Presto Pasta Night? Well actually, it's really orzo - small Italian pasta that looks like (and often substitutes for rice).

I was looking at the Fine Cooking enewsletter I just received, and there was this fabulous looking dish...a little bit Italian, a little bit Asian and I knew I had to share it with you. It's great on its own or as a side - hot, warm or room temperature. How very versatile. So without further ado....

Check back in a bit for the Presto Pasta #4 Roundup and don't forget to join us next week with your presto pasta dish. It's easy - click here to find out how.

Related links:

1 comment:

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

This orzo dish looks very delicious and healthy! I love those pasta...