Friday, October 12, 2012

The KitchenAid Colourology Stand Mixer Winner

It's finally Friday, October 12th and as promised, it's time to pick a winner for the KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer - colour of your choice.   I took the quiz myself, just to see what my preference would be... and all these years later... I bought mine in 2005 after years of coveting one like the celebrity chefs have on TV.  I'm still an Empire Red girl and mine is as shiny and red and awesome today as it was when I took it out of the box.  But enough about me.  You're all wondering who the winner of KitchenAid's giveaway is, so without further ado....
The entries came from coast to coast and in a rainbow of colour choices... naturally Empire Red was there as was Buttercup, Majestic Yellow, Silver Metallic, Caviar, Bay Leaf, lots of Boysenberry, Pistachio Green and even a white one.  

And the winner is....
Julia Gabriel of Quebec who's colour came up as Buttercup, but thinks she might prefer Boysenberry.  

Congratulations Julia.  Please email me at ruth (at) 4everykitchen (dot) com so that I can get your particulars to our friends at KitchenAid.  

2 comments:

SUMMER PLEWES said...

congrats julia! I hope you claimed your prize!! I wanted that soooo bad!!!!!

Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

Congrats Julia. I am still wishing for a KitchenAid mixer to grace my kitchen counter, but some day!