Thursday, October 18, 2012

Pasta Research and No Pasta for Dinner

You'd think with the delicious Chicken with Capers, Lemon and Garlic (I'll post the recipe tomorrow), that a simple pasta side would be a logical choice.  But...

...you'd be wrong.   I spent the entire morning culling my embarrassing email inbox.... over 1500 entries going back over a year!   Which meant sifting through the wonderful foodie newsletters and "pinning" about a gazillion...many of which are pasta, so check them out!

Since it's Presto Pasta Night tomorrow.  Lail of With a Spin is hosting for the first time, so I'm hoping you all show her some love by sending her a pasta dish for the roundup.   I am a bad example, but I've at least linked here to the Pining for Pasta Group on Pinterest and encourage you to share your pasta finds with me and my friends.   As for Presto Pasta Night, please send your entries to elegancemeetschic(at) yahoo(dot) com and cc ruth (at) 4everykitchen (dot) com by midnight tonight  and check back for the roundup tomorrow.  

No comments: