Thursday, July 26, 2012

Presto Pasta Night Deadline

I've been babysitting my grandsons for the last few days and I can't believe it's Thursday already and that I'm hosting this week's Presto Pasta Night once again.   I did actually make a fantastic last minute throw together pasta dish with cavatappi (left over from my Maple Smoked Salmon Pasta Salad, ) some left over delicious spicy guacamole - who'd have thought guacamole with pasta but it's awesome.  Add to the mix a handful of gravalox or lox, as we call it and a little cream to make it extra silky and you have a perfect dish for a harried throw together meal... especially when little boys have waaaaay more energy than a grandma!  

In fact,  there was no time for a photo, no time to figure out quantities... this is an "eyeball" measurement dish.   And this is a post just to remind you all that there's still a little time to send in your pasta delights before tomorrow's roundup.  Just email the link with all the info  ruth (at) 4everykitchen (dot) com .

No comments: