Friday, December 16, 2011

The Last Presto Pasta Night Roundup of 2011


While I don't usually like to double post... this time it's worth it..... 2011 has been an extraordinary year... especially for pasta lovers.  Forty nine Presto Pasta Night Roundups and hundreds of the most delicious and mouth-watering pasta dishes, shared by all of you.  Thank you all so much for taking a silly notion back in March, 2007 and turning it into one of the longest running weekly blog events out there!!!

This week, Rachel The Crispy Cook is our gracious host and since I'll be out for most of the day, I wanted to make sure to thank you Rachel for putting together a terrific roundup and all of you pasta fans, for an awesome year of pasta making.   Keep checking at The Crispy Cook to find out what's on tap for this week.

The next Presto Pasta Night... the first for 2012 is set for January 6th and I'll be hosting.   In the meantime, enjoy the Holiday Season.  I wish you all peace, joy, and lots of opportunities to share some pasta (or anything else) with those you hold dear.

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Happy holidays Ruth! I know I'll be whipping up a batch of pasta before Jan 8th so I look forward to hanging with you at the next roundup!

Ruth Daniels said...

Can't wait! In the meantime, have a very Merry Christmas - with all the joy the season brings to you and your family.