Friday, June 17, 2011

Presto Pasta Nights

I started Presto Pasta Nights on a whim back in 2007 and, much to my amazement and delight, it just keeps getting better and better. Not only do I get to have a bazillion pasta choices at my fingertips... (I keep every single roundup HERE) , but I get to meet new friends, find new inspirations and keep in touch with those I've come to feel as family over the years of blogging.

To all of you.... a GIANT THANK YOU! But enough... you really want to see what this week's roundup brings, thanks to Juli at Pictures of All My Princesses, despite her computer demons.

Next week, Simona of Briciole will be hosting for the first time. To join in the fun, just write about your pasta, mention Briciole and Presto Pasta Nights with links, and send your entries to simosite (at) mac (dot) com and cc ruth (at) 4everykitchen (dot) com by Thursday, June 23. Check back for the roundup June 24. If you don't have a blog, you can email me or Simona your favorite recipe and we'll print it for you.

No comments: