Friday, January 21, 2011

Presto Pasta Night #197 = Spectacular

GirliChef did a perfectly brilliant hosting Presto Pasta Night #197!!! And there are no words (I checked the Thesaurus) good enough to say thanks to all 30 contributors.... there are dishes to tempt any palate... but don't take my word for it.

And while you're wandering through carb Heaven, don't forget to start thinking about what you'll be sending in for next week's roundup. Jen at Tastes of Home will be hosting for the first time, so make her feel special. Send your entries to tastesofhome (at)gmail (dot) com and cc me - ruth (at) 4everykitchen (dot) com

2 comments:

Heather S-G said...

Thanks so much for having me, Ruth...the carb-o-licious pleasure was ALL mine :)

Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

Heather would do a bang up job, I am just sorry there was no pasta in my life this week.