Friday, May 28, 2010

Another Great Presto Pasta Night Roundup

Every couple of years I go back to South Beach Diet - Phase One, which means no pasta for two weeks. so I'm going to have to bookmark this particular Presto Pasta Night Roundup's selection of great pastas for later.

Rachel, The Crispy Cook did an awesome job of hosting with great commentary. And I'm drooling over each of the entries. I supposed I could do Lemon & Anchovy's awesome Arugula & Herb pasta salad without the pasta and Cinnamon Spice & Everything Nice's totally decadent Mac 'n Cheese to celebrate the end of SBD.

Thanks to everyone for such fantastic entries this week. And, Rachel, thanks for putting it all together for us.

I'll be hosting next week's PPN - even though I won't be making any myself. Just send all your entries to me so I can live vicariously and drool, drool, drool. Just send the link to ruth (at) 4everykitchen (dot) com by next Thursday. And have a great pasta eating weekend.

No comments: