Monday, April 26, 2010

Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution


I have mentioned before about Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution...first in the UK and then un the USA.
I just finished watching the finale of his Huntington WV series and it moved me to tears...tears and to signing his petition for healthy meals for children. I hope you do the same. And I hope you get involved in your community to make eating healthfully the norm - especially for our children.
I'm heading out to Feed Nova Scotia's information night tomorrow to see how I can get involved and make a personal difference....What about you?

2 comments:

Beth (jamandcream) said...

Last week he pledged millions of his own money to inject into our schools over here!! He's a sweetie

Ruth Daniels said...

I did read about that. And I couldn't agree with you more. He's awesome.