Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Too Many Pasta Choices

Everyone knows I love pasta and the other night I made a delicious and deceptively easy pasta for Presto Pasta Nights, this week hosted by the wonderful Aqua of Served with Love. It's Pasta with Goat Cheese, Garlic and Basil and it's from Ken Kostick's latest book - he's authored 15! This one is called The $10 Gourmet and you can find out more about what I think of it right here.
And right after that delicious dinner, while relaxing in front of the TV, I opened my latest issue of Fine Cooking with this glorious cover...

In case you're unaware, I've started to share my pasta recipes from my favorite magazines over at Presto Pasta Night. From Delicious - UK & Australia, to LCBO's Food & Drink (my favorite Canadian - and possibly world-wide mag), Saveur, even the defunct Gourmet (web site is still up and awesome)....there are even more, so take a peak.

And although I've already written about fineCooking's pastas, I couldn't resist this issue that focuses on noodle dishes from soups to stir fries.

I do hope to see you at this week's PPN round up. Don't forget to send your entry to Aqua from Served with Love will do the honors. Send your entries to aquadaze (at) rediffmail(dot) com and cc me ruth (at) 4everykitchen (dot) com

No comments: