Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sneak Peek at Healthy Bread in 5 Minutes a Day

A while back I was lucky enough to receive a copy of Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day: The Discovery That Revolutionizes Home Baking and I absolutely adore it. I wrote about how fantastic it is, how easy it is to make, and how delicious and authentic the breads taste.

So you can imagine...or maybe you can't, just how excited I was to be contacted to review their second book Healthy Bread in Five Minutes a Day: 100 New Recipes Featuring Whole Grains, Fruits, Vegetables, and Gluten-Free Ingredients. Just how excited, you ask?...so much so that I'm sharing a video clip of Jeff & Zoe creating the basic bread ....

...and I've already started the dough for the Chocolate Espresso Whole Wheat Bread. You'll have to come back tomorrow for that though.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ACK! I've been wanting a copy of this book!! Glad you like it...can't wait to get it!

pam said...

Why don't you join the HBin5 group that is baking their way through the book next year.

Ruth Daniels said...

C, the book just arrived...guess I'll spend the rest of the afternoon thumbing my way through it.

Pam, sounds like fun...what do I need to do to join the group?

Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

I was one of the lucky 120 recipients who received a signed copy of this book at Foodbuzz. I can't wait to try something!!!!