Thursday, November 5, 2009

Pasta or Lentils...How About Both

One of the new cookbooks sitting on my table is called The Southern Italian Table and I'll be telling you all about it soon. It looks fantastic - a real peek into the kitchens of real cooks in Southern Italy.

That said, I couldn't resist making this Sicilian Pasta and Lentils right away. Two of my favorite Fall to Winter comfort foods in ONE dish! What could possibly be better? Perhaps sharing it with the rest of my fellow Presto Pasta Night Roundup regulars.

I'm hosting this week, and you still have time (midnight tonight, where ever you live) to send in your creation. Just email me ruth (at) 4everykitchen (dot) com and check back for the roundup here tomorrow.

And I'm still looking for a guest host for November 27th's roundup. I'd love to add you to the list. In the meantime...happy pasta eating!

1 comment:

Joanne said...

If all of the recipes from that cookbook look as good as this one, then I will have to put in an order for it. I love the sweet and sour mixes in Sicilian dishes. Great use of lentils!