Friday, August 28, 2009

Presto Pasta Night #128

Helen of Fuss Free Flavours has been our wonderful host this week for Presto Pasta Night #128. And I'm happy to say, it's a wonderful looking list of tasty pastas.

I do apologize if some of you don't see your entry. I gave out an old email address and didn't remedy that until the middle of the week. So if you don't find yourself, and your delicious pasta, don't despair, just email them to me at ruth (at) 4everykitchen (dot) com. I'm hosting next week and I'll gladly add you to the list.
If you're interested in hosting a PPN roundup, it's lots of fun and although every week in September is spoken for, there are lots of openings in October and beyond. Just send me an email and I'll be happy to add you to the list.
In the meantime, Happy Pasta Eating everyone and thanks for the great entries.

No comments: