Thursday, July 9, 2009

No Pasta, But a Great Chicken Dinner Anyway

Tomorrow is Presto Pasta Night #121 and I still have one more week to go before cooking up any of my own. So what did I do...I took a journey on the web looking for delicious pasta dishes. How ridiculous is that!

Don't feel sorry for me though. Really, yesterday I had more of the most awesome soup for lunch....so good it's worth repeating.
And an insanely delicious dinner of Moroccan Grilled Chicken over my very inspired "Handful" Arugula Salad with Lime Vinaigrette. (phota at top of post).

But enough about me...what are you sending to Graziana of Erbe in Cucina , this week's Presto Pasta Night host? You still have time to send your entries to scrivi (at) erbeincucina (dot) it and cc me ruth (at) 4everykitchen (dot) com.

Guidelines to share your pasta dishes.

And if you'd like to host a Presto Pasta Night Roundup yourself, just send me an email. September 25th is available as well as lots of dates in October and beyond. What are you waiting for...it's great fun and a fabulous way to get introduced to other awesome bloggers.

And for all you South Beach Dieters out there....have no fear, there's lots of room for pasta once we hit Phase II. Keep up the good fight, it's worth it!

No comments: