Friday, June 12, 2009

I'm much slower to shout about this week's Presto Pasta Night Roundup. Fortunately for all of us, Katie of Thyme for Cooking managed brilliantly to put it all together early today. She did an awesome job hosting and every one of the nineteen entries are fantastic.

But enough about me...thanks all for your great dishes and for always being ready with a pasta pot (and post).

Next week Daphne of More Than Words, fresh back from a honeymoon, will be our gracious host . Send your entries to her - daphnesu16 (at) yahoo (dot) com and cc me ruth (at) 4everykitchen (dot) com

Guidelines to share your pasta dishes.

And if you'd like to host a Presto Pasta Night Roundup yourself, just send me an email. July 31, August 28th are available as well as lots of dates in the fall. What are you waiting for...it's great fun and a fabulous way to get introduced to other awesome bloggers.

Thanks everyone for a truly wonderful roundup this week. Couldn't do it without you all!

2 comments:

daphne said...

haha.. Can't wait for all the delicious recipes!!!

Kasha said...

I love the blog, I love the picture below! So cute!
http://grubandstuff.blogspot.com
Kasha