Friday, May 22, 2009

Another Hit - Presto Pasta Night #114

Presto Pasta Nights had another great week. And check out the cutie who needs to be hosed down with a fire hose after his pasta fix. He does look happy though. The wickedly funny and creative Kitchenetta of Got No Milk really captured the fun this week. And thanks everyone for the delicious entries! I can't wait to try them all out when I get back to Halifax.

Next week the hosting baton...or make that pasta paddle, goes to Sara of I'm a Food Blog , another excellent food blog. Send your entries to her at - sara (at) imafoodblog (dot) com and cc me ruth (at) 4everykitchen (dot) com
by Thursday, May 28th...where has the month gone!

Some guidelines if you're a first time PPNer and if you're interested in hosting, check it out and drop me a line. Last week in June and some in July are still open. Everyone loves the chance to host and meet new food bloggers...join the fun!

No comments: