Friday, January 16, 2009

Latest Presto Pasta Night Roundup #96

It's way past midnight in Greece and Ivy the fabulous of Kopiaste, one of my favorite blogs, just finished posting Presto Pasta Night Roundup #96. There were more than two dozen delicious pasta treats, so she certainly deserves some serious shut eye.

Thanks Ivy, for a job well done! And thanks to all of you who contributed and make Presto Pasta Nights such a popular event week after week. Hopefully by next week, I'll actually be making some of my own. I already have the dish picked out. It's from Ainsley Harriott's new book Ainsley Harriott's Fresh and Fabulous Meals in Minutes and very healthful, but you'll have to wait until Haalo of Cook (Almost) Anything puts up next week's Roundup.

Haalo's blog is awesome and I know she'll do a splendid job hosting Presto Pasta Nights too. Send your entries to hellohaalo (at) gmail (dot) com and a cc to me ruth (at)4everykitchen (dot) com by Thursday so she can post on Friday.

Plus...Don't forget to check all the Presto Pasta Night Roundups dating back to March, 2007, see who's hosting for the next four weeks and check out guidelines and tips for entering and hosting.

If you have any ideas for a topic for Presto Pasta Night, let me know. Facebook members, please visit the Presto Pasta Gang on Facebook

No comments: