Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Great Two for One Deal - Jamie & Mark

If you've ever visited here before you know I love Jamie Oliver and Mark Bittman, and that I always check out The Minimalist (Mark's column every Wednesday in the NY Times Dining & Wine section). So how excited was I first thing this morning?....Mark's video clip has a visit with Jamie making a fantastic, simple Parmesan Chicken!

And wouldn't this be great over some simple multigrain pasta tossed with good olivie oil, garlic and lemon zest.

I'm doing the South Beach Diet, so I'll be forgoing the pasta this week. Ironic, since I'm hosting this week's Presto Pasta Night - first for 2009! So get your entries in to me by Thursday and I'll post the roundup on Friday. I, of course, will have to refer back to it in another week or so.

Email to ruth (at) 4everykitchen (dot) com.

1 comment:

pam said...

Mark and Jamie are my favorites too! How funny that you are hosting, but aren't doing pasta. I've missed a few weeks, but hope to participate next week!