Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Presto Pasta Update

I'm sure that all of you Presto Pasta Night Lovers are wondering what happened to Presto Pasta Night #87...after all, we've never missed a Friday in almost two years. Last week, Chef Melissa, The Cooking Diva was hosting, but she's been having difficulty in connecting to the internet....so here's the back up plan....actually, two choices....

1. If you're one of those who have already sent your entries to Melissa, you can email the link to me ruth (AT) 4everykitchen (DOT) com and I'll post an interim roundup for #87. Just mention that it's for PPN #87.

2. You can just send it in again and I'll add it to this week's roundup...#88 which I'll be hosting myself. Again, just email me your entries.

Here's mine for #88....the most delicious Italian Wedding Soup I've ever eaten (photo at the top of the page) and...I used tiny little bowtie pasta ...after all it is a WEDDING soup, even if there's no wedding. Oh...by the way...I may never make meatballs any other way again. The Barefoot Contessa doesn't fry them, she bakes them in the oven for a crispy outside, tender inside without all the fat!

And here's my entry for last week's roundup - #87....another awesome dish from the latest Barefoot Contessa: Back to Basics that I wrote about.



Don't forget to check all the Presto Pasta Night Roundups dating back to March, 2007, see who's hosting for the next four weeks and check out guidelines and tips for entering and hosting.

And don't forget to send this week's entry to me...mailto:ruth@4everykitchen.com

If you have any ideas for a topic for Presto Pasta Night, let me know. Facebook members, please visit the
Presto Pasta Gang on Facebook

1 comment:

pam said...

Another recipe of Ina's that I have bookmarked to try!