Friday, October 10, 2008

Presto Pasta Nights Roundup #84

I do apologize for how late this week's Presto Pasta Night Roundup is. I don't know where the week went, but...it just seemed to zip by me. So, I know you've been waiting impatiently, tapping feet and fingers and ...well, here it is and well worth the wait.

First in Sara of I Like to Cook with Chicken Tetrazzini. It definitely takes me back to my childhood.


Abby of Eat the Right Stuff is also back after a short hiatus. She shares a very tasty looking Orecchetti with Broccoli and Anchovies.


Jaime of Good Eats'n Sweet Treats made a fabulous looking Make Ahead Manicotti. Don't you wish you had some in your freezer?


Jin Hooi of Smell & Taste are My Memory came up with a lovely fusion pasta...Lemongrass Minced Beef Pasta that I really can't wait to try.


Pam of Sidewalk Shoes is back too, with some great photos and a wonderful Fall Pasta with Italian Sausages, Roasted Squash and Mushrooms. What's not to love.


Gilli of So So Simple is here after missing last week, but we forgive her since she showed up with a wonderful Pasta with Tomato Sauce and Crispy Herb & Breadcrumb Topping. I'm drooling!


Ning of Heart & Hearth shares a lovely story and a great dish of Seafood & Noodles in Miso Soup. Hubby and the kids prepared it, how cool is that!


Daphne of More Than Words made a wonderful Warm Sesame Prawn Salad that definitely puts summer back on the table.


Ivy of Kopiaste hasn't been feeling well, but still managed to send us this awesome Giouvetsi with Orzo. Feel better, Ivy!


Dharm of Dad, Baker & Chef cured his sick kids with this great sounding dish Pasta Aglio Olio Funghi e Spinachi (we both love the sound of it in Italian).


Becke, Columbus Foodie is back with a great take on Sweet Macaroni Salad...looks delish and so easy to do.


Serena of Rock Cakes got a pasta maker this week and whipped up a droolingly delicious looking Beef Ragu to go with home-made pasta. She even takes us through it step-by-step.


Maria of Kali Orexi is also back. I love her Eggplant and Pasta dish, I know you will too.


Ferdzy of Seasonal Ontario Foods has been busy making Home-made Tomato Sauce from her home-grown tomatoes...I'm so jealous and although she did share a photo of her sauce over pasta, I couldn't resist one of the sauce cooking away on the stove.


Ben at What's Cooking? has a very frugal, but very tasty dish to share...Pasta with Cabbage and Chorizo Meatballs. Don't you love it when the dish tastes great AND doesn't break the bank?


And finally me...Oh, Oh!...no new pasta this week, but I can't resist sharing a great Praline, Lick Your Fingers Noodle Kugel I know you'll love and therefore forgive me for being so late this week with the roundup.


Next week's fabulous guest host will be Judith of Think On It . You can email your entries to her directly - decobabeone AT yahoo DOT com.

Plus...Don't forget to check all the Presto Pasta Night Roundups dating back to March, 2007, see who's hosting for the next four weeks and check out guidelines and tips for entering and hosting.

If you have any ideas for a topic for Presto Pasta Night, let me know. And, if you're a Facebook member, please visit the
Presto Pasta Gang on Facebook

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's hoping I gather a lineup half as dazzling as this one. Come on, folks, you know you want to publish your pasta recipes on an Italian website!
Right?
(Guess I better work on something special myself.)

Anonymous said...

fabulous round up ruth!

Finla said...

Delicious round up

daphne said...

Oh Thank you Ruth! I'm happily checking out links.

Ivy said...

Fabulous round up Ruth.

eatingclubvancouver_js said...

So many great pasta dishes! I love the one with mushrooms and spinach.