Thursday, March 6, 2008

It's Year Number Two for Presto Pasta Nights

It's the beginning of a new year for Presto Pasta Nights and once again, my very talented cousin Sheldon Cohen created a new look. I hope you like it as much as I do and that you all keep on sending great pasta dishes our way.

Here's all you have to do to enter...

1. Post a pasta recipe on your site. By pasta, I mean any noodle dish - hot, cold, spicy, creamy, saucy, stuffed, from any and every culture - Pad Thai, Singapore Noodles, Macaroni & Cheese, Pasta salads...the possibilities are endless!

2. Mention Presto Pasta Nights in the post and add a link back here or here.

3. Email the link to your post to: ruth@4everykitchen.com

I'll be posting entries every Friday, so you'll have some great new recipes for the weekend.

Don't worry if you don't have your own blog, you can email your recipe directly to me and I'll post it on my blog for you.

If you're interested, please join the Presto Pasta Night Gang on My Facebook and let's see where the fun takes us all this year!

No comments: