Thursday, December 20, 2007

Brunch at Mitzi's Cafe

Well my Honey and I finally made it to Toronto yesterday. And we got to spend a good part of today with my fantastic daughter Sharron. We started our day having an absolutely delicious brunch at Mitzi's Cafe & Gallery in Parkdale. Sharron and I couldn't decide between savory or sweet so we did the only thing we could...we ordered one of each to share. Check out the awesome Marinated Mushrooms & Asiago Cheese Scramble - unbelievable!


And this oatmeal buttermilk pancake with pumpkin custard, toasted pumpkin seeds, maple syrup and whipped cream - not for the faint of heart, but divine!



And my Honey said his scrambled eggs were the best he ever had. (served with tasty fish cakes)


A great start to the day and it ends with a sleep over at Sharron's. We're getting into our pjs right now...Stay tuned for more food adventures tomorrow.

Related links:

No comments: