Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Going to Blogher Conference

BlogHer '07 I'm Going
I'm going to the Blogher Conference - A World of Difference in Chicago at the end of July. It will be my first and I'm so excited. Blogging has opened up a whole new world of friends for me from around the world. Every week I meet great people who join me at my Presto Pasta Night table and now I can get to put a face to all those delicious recipes and great stories. So if any of you are planning to attend, let me know. I'd love to get together.
Since we've just moved to Halifax, I'm keen on knowing if there are any Atlantic Canada food bloggers who will be attending, as well ...make that Canadian food bloggers from coast to coast. It would be awesome to connect.

Related links:

2 comments:

Kalyn Denny said...

Cool, I can't wait to meet you. We're planning on organizing some kind of dinner for the food bloggers, so I'll keep you informed.

Ruth Daniels said...

Kalyn, same here - I almost feel like family, so I can't wait to hear about the dinner.