Thursday, February 22, 2007

Five Things You Didn't Know About Me

I just got tagged by Katerina of Daily Unadventures In Cooking (some really great recipes here)for this fun meme - 5 things you didn't know about me...a challenge since I'm a blabber, but I'll try.

1. Thanks to Katerina, I discovered that I'm on FoodTV's blogroll - that's something even I didn't know!

2. I was a cheerleader in high school and university - a very useless fact that continues to impress my Honey.

3. I know that YOU know I love my family, and you might even know that my younger daughter has been in Chile for over a year teaching English. But you didn't know that she's finally coming home next week! 16 months, but who's counting?! I can't wait to feed her all her favorite dishes.

4. My cousin is the famous Animation filmmaker Sheldon Cohen - Canadians will know him best for his work on The Hockey Sweater. (If you click on the link, you can actually watch the film).

5. I love music - no big discovery there - mostly soul and blues but I found a new delight when I was in Halifax - They Might Be Giants - my favorite song is LMNO of Here Come the ABC's. (You can listen to a clip on iTunes - scroll to bottom left). Can you tell I'm a grandma?

Enough about me....now I'll just tag the rest of the world. Let me know who's planning on playing, I'd love to find out more about you.

Related links:

No comments: