Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Birthday Flowers

Aren't they gorgeous!

My daughter sent them. Nice, you say, but wait til I tell you the story. First of all, she's in Chile and has been since November. I miss her terribly, but she has a phone that magically, through the internet is set up like a local call - no long distance! Occasionally we even do a web cam visit. So today, I got flowers that she ordered over the internet and....best of all....I was on the phone with her when they arrived. How cool is that!

6 comments:

Barbara said...

Happy Birthday!

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday, Ruth! And I am working on the latkes!

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Nice flowers!

Happy Birthday, Ruth!

Ruth Daniels said...

Thank you ladies, and Ivonne, thank you too. I forgot to delete the photo only post (it's how I add pictures to my real posts) and so lost your message, but not your wishes.

Anonymous said...

Ooops... i'm late again!

Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Ruth.

Those are gorgeous flowers and to receive them while on the phone to your daughter, is quite something. All the best...

Coralie said...

Really, those flowers are looking GORGEOUS!! Yellow flowers are my favorite!!