Monday, September 28, 2009

Presto Pasta Night Update - Better Late Than...

I've been lax...and do apologize. My trip to Prince Edward Island for Fall Flavours kept me very busy over the weekend.

But I'm back and had a quick look at the fantastic PPN roundup hosted this week by Sara of I'm a Food Blog, who did the job brilliantly.

And all those wonderful entries will keep me pasta satisfied for a quite a while. Thanks all for your wonderful dishes...where to start....where to start...

Hard to believe another month has flown by and, as usual, I'll be starting off the month by hosting myself. Just send all your mouth-watering pasta dishes to ruth (at) 4everykitchen (dot) com by Thursday night and I'll put them all together for next Friday's roundup.

If you're interested in hosting....this was Sara's second time, by the way....just drop me an email and I'll be glad to add you to the line up. There are still a couple of slots open for November and December and beyond are wide open. I'd love to have you join in the fun.

No comments: