Friday, April 6, 2007

Presto Pasta Night Roundup #6

Welcome back to Presto Pasta Night. This is roundup #6 and I'm so glad PPN has become such a hit with everyone. What I love best is how inventive everyone is, so no more babbling from me, let me introduce you to this week's stars....

Joe of Culinary in the Country (who also makes the yummiest desserts) shares this creamy dish of Penne & Asparagus. I guess Spring is really here!


Gattina at Kitchen Unplugged is back and shares this gorgeous Cuttlefish Ink Pasta with Fennel, Artichoke & Olives.



A new friend joins us - Myriam from Once upon a Tart - great name for a blog, don't you think? Anyway she brings a wonderful looking dish of Stuffed Conchiglioni - so rich and gorgeous looking, I just want to lick the screen.



Next at the table, Sher of What Did You Eat? never fails to show up with something awesome and this time is no different...Salmon with Tomato Jam over Rice Noodles. I can't wait to dig in!


Haalo of Cook Almost Anything is back again with this wonderful looking Orecchiette with Potato & Broccolini. You can feel the finely grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese melting on your tongue.


And last, but I hope not least, my version of pasta for Passover. It's a lovely Spinach & Pesto Matzo Lasagna. Everyone thought this was going to be slightly weird, but the first bite told a very different story. The Bechamel-like sauce and the pesto fooled everyone. They forgot they were eating matzo and just enjoyed the heavenly flavors.


Oh....in all the rush getting ready for Passover, I forgot to write up this easy to do - dinner in a minute (well 10 minutes) Ravioli with Sun-dried Tomatoes & Artichoke Bottoms.




Oops, there are more pasta dishes....


This one is from my cousin. She doesn't have a blog, but she sure can cook. This Linguine with Pancetta & Arugula sounded so good, I posted for her. So remember, if you don't have your own blog, just send me an email and I'll post if for you. Email: ruth AT 4everykitchen DOT com.




Marlinda at Daily Grind, Daily Spice joins us with this very cheesy (and I mean that in the best way) Lasagna. I'm so glad she shared.




Lis of La Mia Cucina is back, I'm pleased to say, with this fun twist to the purest of all comfort foods- Mac & Cheese. This time around Lis pleased her honey with a Mexican Meaty version.




Rebeca of Dinner in the Yellow House - I love the name! joins us for the first time with this mouth-watering Anchovy Pasta. It's one I'll be trying soon. Like Rebeca, it's one of those dishes I make when my more finicky family is not around.





I will be adding late additions to this week's Presto Pasta Night until Saturday. Any I receive after that will be part of next week's PPN Event. So don't forget to join the fun. Remember that ALL noodles dishes count as pasta for this fun event. Find out how to participate here.

In the meantime....Happy Pasta Eating!!!

Related links:

2 comments:

myriam said...

hi ruth! what a great round-up. your "makes me wanna lick the screen" made me smile. count me in for next week! lotsa love m

Anonymous said...

Wonderful line of pasta dishes. I hope to be able to contribute in the near future.

Paz