Sunday, November 11, 2012

Presto Pasta Night Walk Down Memory Lane

This week will be the very last Presto Pasta Night Roundup and I thought I'd take us on a walk down memory lane all week, starting with the very first round up 290 weeks ago and to spotlight some special moments over the years.

First up is Haalo of Cook Almost Anything who has been around since the very first one and shared what is still one of my favorite dishes - Conchiglioni Ripieni... or Stuffed Pasta Shells. It was the beginning of a long love affair.  In fact she just shared a delicious homemade Tajarin con Ragu last week for Kirsten's PPN roundup.  I do hope she has another treat for us for the grand finale.

As a special request, I'd love to have each of you not only share a pasta dish, but your stories about how you first discovered Presto Pasta Night, the bloggers you've met through PPN and the friendships that have grown along the way. Don't forget to tell your friends to share a pasta dish too and make this party worthy of a Guinness World Record.

For those new to Presto Pasta Night - better late than never - here's a guideline
Write a post mentioning Presto Pasta Nights with a link;
  • Include my email address so all your friends can join in the fun 
  • Email it to ruth (at) 4everykitchen (dot) com by Thursday, November 15th;
  • If your friends don't have a blog, I'll be happy to write up their recipe on my blog

No comments: