Saturday, June 30, 2012

Presto Pasta Night Roundup #270 & Happy Canada Day

Sorry for the double post, but it's a busy weekend here in Nova Scotia... family and Canada Day weekend seem to be conspiring to keep me from writing more than this.  That said, I had to let you know about this week's wonderful Presto Pasta Night Roundup and to remind you that I'm hosting next week.

Heather, Girlichef extraordinaire did a fantastic job of hosting this week's Presto Pasta Night Roundup and she couldn't have done it without all those truly inspired and inspiring entries.   Thanks everyone for making this week so special.
Next week, I'm hosting again and I'd love to have one of your pasta dishes in the roundup.  Just write - mention Once Upon a Feast and Presto Pasta Nights (with links) and email it to  ruth (at) 4everykitchen (dot) com by Thursday, July 5 and check back for the roundup on Friday, July 6 

If you'd like to host a PPN Roundup. Just drop me a line to pick a date. July 13 & 20 and beyond are available.  It's never to early to sign up!

No comments: