Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Getting Ready for the Presto Pasta Party

It's a special birthday - not many blogging events last five years - so I wanted to prepare something special for this Presto Pasta Night Party... Something that took time, and patience and lots of love to show just how much I really appreciate every person who's ever shared a pasta or hosted a roundup.
Something like my homemade Stained Glass Papardella with a sauce of some slow roasted tomatoes and eggplant and mushrooms.
But... as usual, I'm running out of time and the next day or two seem equally busy.  So I might just have to stick to a simpler supper using my Lazy Bones Marinara (which is pretty fitting, since I first wrote about it back in 2005)... if I have any left in the freezer.  I think it might be time to whip up another huge batch.

I do hope that you all are planning to show up with some pasta and make this the HUGEST pasta party ever.... Guinness World Record worthy.   It could be complex or untra simple... like standing in front of the fridge while the noodles are cooking and finding things that appeal to you.  


Here's what you need to do:
If you're a blogger:

  • make a pasta
  • take a photo
  • mention Presto Pasta Nights with a link
  • tell you friends to join in the fun (mention my email address so they can play too)
  • email me your URL by Thursday to ruth (at) 4everykitchen (dot) com
If you're not a blogger:
  • make a pasta
  • take a photo (or not)
  • email me the recipe and I'll post it for you on Once Upon a Feast
  • email by Thursday to ruth (at) 4everykitchen (dot) com
I want to thank all of you for the excitement you've brought week after week.

No comments: