Thursday, September 8, 2011

Creating Your Best Pasta Thanks to Fine Cooking

I love fineCooking Magazine.  A subscription from my daughters has been the best present.  And I particularly love their "Create Your Own" recipe maker on their web site.  Just scrolling through some of (make that a bazillion bookmarks) and found the one for Pasta.  Can't figure out what to do tonight... Let them help you choose.  


I was hunting for a particular lasagna dish, came across this instead and had to share.   Don't forget that Juli of Pictures of All My Princesses will be hosting Presto Pasta Nights this week and I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.  Hopefully I'll find that lasagna recipe in time. Send your entries before midnight tonight  to  jules (dot) i (dot) m (at) gmail (dot) com and cc ruth (at) 4everykitchen (dot) com

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Wow! That is pretty cool. And they have them for so many other types of foods!