Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Flexitarian Penne for Presto Pasta Night

Normally I write a post here after I write about a new cookbook I'm reviewing HERE. But I couldn't wait. First off... it's been at least two weeks, if not longer since I ...self proclaimed Queen of Pasta... made any! Shocking but true. I've definitely bookmarked a lot of great pasta dishes to try.... from PPN roundups to a number of great recipes I found on line and shared HERE.

And more important... this week I'm hosting Presto Pasta Night roundup #212. How would it look if I didn't have a dish of my own? Would I fire myself?... You never know. All I know is that I've redeemed myself with this dish that I tweeked from Everyday Flexitarian - you'll have to wait a bit for me to share my thoughts.


(I did my own flexitarian version and added shrimps instead of chicken)

So what are you cooking up for dinner this week? If it's got pasta as an ingredient, please share with Presto Pasta Nights. Just email your link to ruth (at) 4everykitchen (dot) com by Thursday night. If you don't have a blog, email your recipe and I'll write it up for you on mine.

No comments: