Monday, April 25, 2011

Last Day of Passover


For many Jews, Passover never gets beyond the second Seder. For many others, like me, it continues for eight days. It seems as if I've been cooking and cleaning and eating way more than writing. That said, this Passover season we've done very nicely.

In addition to a great many leftover meals, here are just some of the other tasty dishes we've been eating. Starting with the Chocolate Covered Matzo Crunch, thanks to David Lebovitz, who got his inspiration from Marcy Goldman. Fortunately I made enough to enjoy through the week.

These Spicy Moroccan Meatballs were perfectly balanced by mashed Sweet Potatoes.

Tonight, the last night, we'll be enjoying this Chicken Shnitzel and...

Savory Carrot Kugel.

While everything was very delicious, I admit it... I'll be happy to be back to normal.

1 comment:

Joanne said...

It seems like you had such a delicious holiday Ruth!