Presto Pasta Nights Hits a Major Internet Milestone We're turning 4 on Friday!!!
A global potluck party for pasta lovers and if the food alone doesn't get you, how about the idea that you might win a prize for entering your fave dish! More about that in a minute. For those of you who are Presto Pasta Night regulars, I don't have to tell you how much fun it is, but for the rest of you... where have you been hiding all these years?
Did you know that...
- Presto Pasta Nights, is one of the longest, continuously running weekly online food events on the Internet
- We're celebrating its fourth birthday on Friday, March 4th
- It’s a pasta potluck party extraordinaire for all things pasta - everything from couscous to orzo; udon to luckshen; soups to desserts; baked, stir-fried, quick toss; simple and elaborate;
- Every ethnic & cultural take on the noodle is represented;
- In the 203 weekly roundups there are 3,700 recipes uploaded by thousands of pasta lovers around the globe!
- Every week, thousands of pasta lovers check out the latest collection of pasta dishes. There are standards like Lasagna, Spaghetti, and Mac ‘n Cheese… and often with a twist; Asian stir fries and Noodle Soups; Indian curries and everything from simple to exotic like homemade squid pasta; from breakfast through dessert and every course in between, there’s a dish for everyone.
And since I've whetted your curiosity (and appetite), I'm excited to say that Garofalo Pasta (which I love and adore) has generously agreed to send some lucky PPNer a case of their awesome pasta like their oh so cute radiatori.
Not to mention that I'm still hoping some other wonderful sponsor will come forward with a giveaway.
If you have a blog, just write a pasta post, mention Presto Pasta Nights with a link and send me your link by Thursday night - email: ruth (at) 4everykitchen (dot) com.
If you don't have a blog but do have a delicious recipe you want to share (only rule is it must have a noodle component), just email me the recipe and I'll post it myself... giving you all the credit, of course.
Don't forget to tell all your friends to join in the fun too.