Friday, August 13, 2010

Presto Pasta Night Roundup Reminder in Advance

I'm jumping the gun today...Siri, of Siri's Corner, and our wonderful host for this week's Presto Pasta Night hasn't actually posted yet. I'm sure it will be awesome...I've had a sneak peak at some of the fabulous entries. So keep checking.

Normally, I'd be patient, and wait, like the rest of you, but today my kids & grandkids are coming home from camp and I'll be very busy....so....in advance....thanks everyone for playing week after week...even when I skip a week or two myself. And thanks Siri for hosting.

Next week one of my favorite food bloggers and long time PPNer is hosting once again...Katie of Thyme for Cooking. Send your entries to thyme2 (dot)kate (at) gmail (dot) com and cc ruth (at) 4everykitchen (dot) com

1 comment:

Siri said...

Hi Ruth,

Sorry I am a tad bit delayed. here is roundup for PPN 176:

http://siri-corner.blogspot.com/2010/08/presto-pasta-night-176-roundup.html

Thanks,
Siri