Thursday, August 5, 2010

Halifax Farmers Market Move & Quick Presto Pasta Night Reminder

We're still unpacking and running away for breaks to camp this week, so today is just a snippet to let you know I'm still alive and collecting lots of great photos and ideas for writing about next week....
First....I am hosting this week's Presto Pasta Night Roundup tomorrow, and you still have time to whip something up, write about it and send me the link - ruth (at) 4everykitchen (dot) com.

Second...this is the week that the Halifax Farmers Market ...at least most of the vendors ....move to the Seaport facilities. I'm really surprised that there hasn't been more hype...I did find this article from the Chronicle Herald, but you'd think there would be lots of noise about the grand opening. I'll be there...and perhaps take a trip to the old one as well.

Third...this past Monday I participated in a very cool program at Camp Kadimah. They call it Iron Chef, but it's nothing like the show...stay tuned for details
And now we're off again to play with two delicious angels at camp....See you all at the Presto Pasta Night Roundup tomorrow.

No comments: