Saturday, May 15, 2010

Presto Pasta Night #163 - The Roundup

Poor Chaya, The Comfy Cook, after all her hard work putting this week's Presto Pasta Night Roundup together her computer and internet decided to rebel and all was lost.

Since my husband reminded me that Presto Pasta Nights has never missed a week since it first started back in March, 2007...well...hopefully I haven't missed anyone (why I always ask to be cc'd), but if you don't see your tasty treat on the roundup please send me an email with your link: ruth (at) 4everykitchen (dot) com and I'll add it to the roundup.

So head over to Presto Pasta Nights for PPN #163.

Don't forget that Susan, The Well Seasoned Cook is hosting this week. To share your fantastic dish - and I know you all have it in you...write it up, mention Presto Pasta Nights and The Well Seasoned Cook and then email your link to thewellseasonedcook (at) yahoo (dot)com and cc me ruth (at) 4everykitchen (dot) com

No comments: