Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Presto Pasta Nights are a Go for 2010

Well, the holidays are behind us and everyone is trying to get back in "normal" mode.... whatever that means to you. I know I'm running behind in all I want to do, but I did want to remind you that Presto Pasta Night is back. This week is #145, if you can believe it and it will be the first one of 2010. I'm looking forward to getting all of your latest and greatest pasta dishes to start the year off with a wonderful carb rush.

And for those of you with that all time favorite New Year's Resolution of losing weight... remember that whole grain or multigrain or whole wheat pastas are an excellent source of fibre and you don't get all those "processed-flour-that-turns-to-sugar" empty calories. I whipped up some multigrain farfalle and tossed it with roasted vegetables and a little olive oil, a pinch of red chili pepper flakes and sprinkling of grated Parmesan. It was delicious. Of course somehow I couldn't find my camera, so no photo today. Hopefully you'll do better.

Remember to send in your tasty pasta dish - diet or no by Thursday night (that's tomorrow) so I can post it in this week's roundup on Friday. Email ruth (at) 4everykitchen (dot) com

See you all back at the roundup.

No comments: