Friday, November 13, 2009

Presto Pasta Night Roundup #139

UPDATE: The most fantastic Presto Pasta Night Roundup #139 is ready and Chaya of Sweet and Savory Says it All did an absolutely awesome job of hosting this week. Everything looks so tempting, but given our early onset of Winter...frosty, dark and dreary, I'm opting for the many variations of mac 'n cheese.

That said, Chaya did a brilliant job of presenting tempting, tantalizing tidbits of everyone's dishes, so I'll be visiting them all and I know you will be too.

Thanks, Chaya for hosting and everyone for contributing. Check out the bottom of the post for next week's host info.


It's a busy day around here, what with flu shots, babysitting and getting ready for the Thai Cooking Class Party I'll be facilitating tomorrow, I thought I'd at least link to Chaya's main page at Sweet & Savory Says It All. She's our fabulous Presto Pasta Night Host this week and I know, like me, you can't wait for the roundup to be posted.

I'll follow up this evening when things calm down around here and add all the details to all the right places.

Just remember that next week Kait of Pots & Plots will be hosting. Send your entries to potsandplots (at) gmail (dot) com and cc to ruth (at) 4everykitchen (dot) com

And if you're interested in hosting a PPN in December, or next year, for that matter...2010 is just around the corner, it seems....drop me a line.

1 comment:

Maria said...

So much to do in so little time right? And it's all the little stuff that just piles up and bogs us down!

It's been quite a while since I participated in Presto Pasta Night, so next week I will definitely be sending something along.