Saturday, November 21, 2009

Lots of Butternut Squash at Presto Pasta Night #140

PPN #140 is up and delicious as usual....Kait of Pots & Plots did a lovely job of hosting and everyone brought such wonderful things to the table, it's hard to know where to start. One thing is for sure...I'll be using the butternut squash that's been sitting on my counter for a week.

Thanks everyone for a job superbly done!

And even though we have tons of recipes to try out this week, don't forget that Deb of Kahakai Kitchen will be hosting all the way from Hawaii. You can send even more tasty treats her way by Thursday. Email your entries to her debinhawaii (at) gmail (dot) com and cc me - ruth (at) 4everykitchen (dot) com

Urgent: And believe it or not...December is fast approaching. And although it is a busy time of year, I'm hoping to find two more hosts to help out with the hosting line up before we break for the holidays. If you're interested, please drop me a line.

5 comments:

Jennifer C said...

hosting where?? I'm interested !

Ruth Daniels said...

Jennifer C, I'd love to have you host a Presto Pasta Night if you're interesting ...here's the info http://www.prestopastanights.com/2008/06/presto-pasta-host-guidelines-tips.html

or just drop me a line at ruth (at) 4everykitchen (dot) com

Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

We all loved our butternut squash Ruth. With the leftover I even tried a butternut squash foccacia..I hope it turns out.

Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

We al loved our butternut sqush this week Ruth. With the leftovers I tried a foccacia...I hope it turns out.

Dharm said...

Love the fact that your PPN is STILL going strong! Way to go!! I know I haven't been around much but maybe soon.... Hugs!