Friday, October 23, 2009

Presto Pasta Night #136

WOW! WOW! and DOUBLE WOW! what a truly awesome Presto Pasta Night Roundup...and KUDOS to Girlichef for her totally terrific job of hosting and putting it all together. So many totally rad dishes...did I say that? Well really, check it out for yourself. Bet you can't stop and just one pasta from it this week.

Speaking of the week coming up....Haalo,of my favorite Cook (Almost) Anything will be hosting next Friday and I'm really looking forward to her second time at hosting. So that means .... start thinking about what over the top or super easy pasta dish to send her. Just email your entries to hellohaalo (at) gmail (dot) comand cc me at ruth (at) 4everykitchen (dot) com.

Guidelines to share your pasta dishes.

And if you'd like to host a Presto Pasta Night Roundup yourself, just send me an email. I'm still looking for people to cover the last two weeks of November and beyond that is wide open. What are you waiting for...it's great fun and a fabulous way to get introduced to other awesome bloggers.

Thanks again, everyone for a truly wonderful roundup this week. Couldn't do it without you all!

No comments: