Saturday, August 22, 2009

Presto Pasta Night Roundup #127 At Last

This was one crazy week.... Katie of One Little Corner of the World had her first week back at work and I do understand how life somehow gets in the way of good intentions. I didn't even get a chance to write about my own pasta dinner this week. Bottom line... Presto Pasta Night #127 was a little later than usual....but well worth it, I promise.

Everyone outdid themselves - thanks all for a job well done - Katie, for hosting in spite of all that was on your plate. And to each of you brilliant pasta makers - BRAVO!

Next week's host will be Helen of Fuss Free Flavours - I love her subtitle - tasty stuff without the fuss - my kind of world! Send your entries to hippolyra (at) fussfreeflavours (dot)com and cc me ruth (at) 4everykitchen (dot) com

Guidelines to share your pasta dishes.

And if you'd like to host a Presto Pasta Night Roundup yourself, just send me an email. October and beyond are wide open. What are you waiting for...it's great fun and a fabulous way to get introduced to other awesome bloggers.

No comments: