Friday, July 3, 2009

Another Great Presto Pasta Night - Get Your Forks Ready


Katerina of Daily Unadventures in Cooking did a brilliant job of hosting this week's Presto Pasta Night Roundup...but don't take my word for it...stroll through all the delectable goodies yourself. Too bad I'm still doing South Beach Dieting, Phase One for another week or so...no carbs at all. But I'm saving this fabulous roundup to celebrate with once I'm done!

Thanks everyone for your fantastic dishes and continued interest in making it all happen.

Don't forget that next week, Graziana of Erbe in Cucina will be hosting. I can't wait to check it out and I haven't even finished drooling my way through this week's episode. Send your entries to scrivi (at) erbeincucina (dot) it and cc me ruth (at) 4everykitchen (dot) com.

Guidelines to share your pasta dishes.

And if you'd like to host a Presto Pasta Night Roundup yourself, just send me an email. August 28th is available as well as lots of dates in the fall. What are you waiting for...it's great fun and a fabulous way to get introduced to other awesome bloggers.

Thanks everyone for a truly wonderful roundup this week. Couldn't do it without you all!

No comments: