Saturday, May 9, 2009

Presto Pasta Night #112 Get Your Forks Ready

Hooray! Another fantastic Presto Pasta Night Roundup - #112 in fact, hosted this week by Tigerfish of Teczcape who did a brilliant job - thanks for the great commentary. I'm so glad you finally decided to jump into the hosting arena!

The dishes have me drooling and I don't know where to start...I might even have to combine a few! I finally saw some local cavolo nero - that inky dark kale - at the market and I can't ever have enough shrimp. Now I just have to decide on what type of noodle and do I bake or stir fry....choices, choices, choices.

A giant Thank You to all for playing this week. It's unbelievable that even though we've been at this for 112 weeks, there are still surprises and brand new ideas.

So put on your thinking caps and keep sharing with the rest of us. Patsy of Family, Friends & Food will be our gracious host next. Don't forget to email your links to Patsy_k (at) verizon (dot)net and ruth (at) 4everykitchen (dot) com by Thursday, May 14th...where has the month gone!

Some guidelines if you're a first time PPNer and if you're interested in hosting, check it out and drop me a line. Last week in June and some in July are still open. Everyone loves the chance to host and meet new food bloggers...join the fun!

No comments: